Many businesses and organizations rack their brains in writing good agreements for their client and employee.
There are criteria to be put in place before it can be called a good contract/agreement. This sample can be used for any post you want and I believe it will be useful to you.
This State Coordinator Agreement (the Agreement) is made and entered on _________________________________________________, by and between Adeayo Group (the company) and ____________________________________________ (the State Coordinator) (collectively referred to as the Parties)
The Parties agree as follows:
- The Company shall engage the State Coordinator to sell and promote as its authorized agent. The following services or products of the Company may be changed by the Company from time to time.
- To promote Direct Agency Banking by sourcing and activating a minimum of 1000 agent outlets in the state.
- To promote other business opportunities offered by the company. The company shall, in its sole discretion, determine the sales price and terms of sale for the products.
- State Coordinator, except as directed by the company, shall determine the method, details, and means of performing the services described above; however, the State Coordinator agrees to devote a minimum of 20 hours per week to said services.
- State Coordinator also shall periodically or at the company’s request, submit documentation of the services performed by the State Coordinator on behalf of the company pursuant to this Agreement. From time to time, the company may establish performance goals for the State Coordinator, and the failure to reach such performance goals may be cause for termination of this Agreement.
State Coordinator shall sell and promote the products in the following geographical area, which may be changed from time to time by the company ___________________________________
For services provided, the company shall pay the State Coordinator the following commission of N500 per outlet activated either by them or direct Sales Agents in the state, which shall not include shipping charges or taxes of the products (the commission). Payment of the commission by the company to the State Coordinator shall be due (__30__) days after receipt of the report by the company. The coordinators shall be entitled to an N200 monthly Management fee on all active agent outlets for the following three months after activation. Thereafter, enjoy the N50 Agent outlet maintenance fee from fifthThe state month and above after activation.
The state Coordinator shall be reminded of the following expenses: Approved travel, etc.
The state Coordinator agrees and acknowledges that he/she may have access to the company’s confidential and propriety information. Such confidential information may include, without limitation:
- Business and financial information
- Business methods and practices
- Technologies and technological strategies
- Marketing strategies, and
- Other such information as the company may designate as confidential (Confidential Information).
State Coordinator agrees to not disclose to any other person, unless required by law, or use for personal gain any confidential information at any time during or after the term of this Agreement, unless the company grants express, written consent of such a disclosure. In addition, the State Coordinator shall use his/her best efforts to prevent any such disclosure. Confidential information shall not include information that is in the public domain unless such information falls into the public domain through the State Coordinator’s unauthorized actions.
OTHER RULES AND POLICIES
The state Coordinator agrees to abide by any other rules, policies, and procedures as communicated by the company.
This Agreement may be terminated for any reason or no reason by either party upon _________ ( ) days are written notice or immediately by the company if:
- State Coordinator fails to perform his/her duties or materially breaches any obligation in the Agreement
- State Coordinator is unable to provide the services in this Agreement due to illness, death, or disability.
RETURN OF PROPERTY
Upon termination of services, the State Coordinator shall promptly return to the company all drawings, documents, and other tangible manifestations of confidential information (and all copies and reproductions thereof). In addition, the State Coordinator shall return any other property belonging to the company including without limitation computers, office supplies, money, and documents.
Notwithstanding the termination of this Agreement for any reason, the provisions of paragraph 6 of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect following such termination.
The covenants and conditions contained in the Agreement shall apply to and bind the Parties and the heirs, legal representatives, successors, and permitted assignments of the Parties.
The Parties’ rights under this Agreement are cumulative, and shall not be construed as exclusive of each other unless otherwise required by law.
The failure of either party to enforce any provisions of this Agreement shall not be deemed a waiver or limitation of that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance with every provision of this Agreement.
If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties and supersedes any prior understanding or representation of any kind preceding the date of this Agreement. There are no other promises, conditions, or matters of this Agreement. This Agreement may be modified in writing and must be signed by both the company and the State Coordinator.
Any notice required or otherwise given pursuant to this Agreement shall be in writing and mailed certified return receipt requested, postage prepaid, or delivered by overnight delivery service, addressed as follows:
Adeayo Group State Coordinator
Either party may change such addresses from time to time by providing notice as set forth above.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed by the laws of _____________ (State or Country)
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have caused this Agreement to be executed the day and year first written above.
THE COMPANY: ADEAYO GROUP